Thursday 5 June 2008

Of wallets

Isn't it sad when you find out that your ex-boyfriend loved you so much that he sacrificed his time, effort and energy just for you? How he put up with your incessant whims and the ridiculous things you do to annoy him (and then still think you're right)?

Not to mention how much more he loved you than he loved his friends, even when you didn't believe him when he told you so.

Isn't it just so sad when it's ten months too late when you finally find out?

Not that I'm regretting over it.

It's funny how our lives change unexpectedly, doesn't it?

***

Went to Gurney Plaza yesterday with a few friends.

Saw this gorgeous Guess wallet which cost only RM 189.00.

MY Roxy wallet already cost me RM 179.90 leh!!!!!

Add another ten freaking bucks can upgrade from Roxy to Guess liao!

I regret buying my Roxy wallet...

*sob sob*

All of a sudden, I'm not in the blogging mood anymore.

***

After loads and loads and loads of thinking, typing, and editing, I've finally completed Jack and Jill : Part 1. 

Part 2 coming soon.

No comments: