Wednesday 22 July 2009

Beach and Sunset Bistro

“Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.”

-Robert Henri-

3 days prior to my departure.

In a SMS conversation,
Me: I'm going to the beach with some friends.
Kevin: Oh, who?
Me: Annie, Elizabeth, Catherine, Jaslyn, Jia. *Hee...*
Kevin: Ha!! Who is Hee? Your boyfriend?

So yes, apparently, I do have a boyfriend named Hee of whom his existence I wasn't aware of until Kevin told me.

At the beach:

Cat and Jaslyn

Jia and I enjoying the breeze.

Stop pointing at me... >.<





Modeling...

Going crazy.

I'm having a bad hair day due to the wind.


Ah! Finally a decent picture of me!

3 of us enjoying the breeze.

Chatting. I tied up my hair coz I was getting frustrated.


At Sunset Bistro...



I look weird.


I'm going back to Singapore in 2 more days and my bag isn't packed yet!!!


*cries*

No comments: