Tuesday 7 July 2009

Being miss pretty

"I know its bad to say this, but lets face the ugly truth: If it weren't for ugly people, the good looking ones wouldn't look as good as they do right now."
-Rae-

Ugly girls look pretty after putting on make up.

Pretty girls look oh-so-very-slightly prettier after putting on make up.

Whats the freaking point of being born naturally pretty, when any ugly old Toni, Dominique, and Hilary could be magically transformed into beauty pageant contestants with just the miraculous touch of make up?

The world's so unfair.

P.S.: Say I'm thick skinned, say I'm vain, but by no means have I ever mentioned before that I am prettier than you (gosh, what is wrong with people these days; you accidentally slip and mention they're not-so-good-looking and they find out, they immediately snap back and tell you to look in the mirror, calling you an ugly bitch - I mean, just because I say someone else isn't pretty doesn't mean I'm saying I'm prettier than her, right?); unless you think so yourself, which probably goes to show that it just might be the ugly truth.

P.P.S.: Sorry. Felt like being a bit bitchy today.

P.P.P.S.: FYI, I do love make-up. A whole lot.

P.P.P.P.S.: Last but not least, here's a toast to all the pretty girls in the world. If you think you're up for it, this toast is for you. *winks*

No comments: