Thursday 23 July 2009

Sob *sniff*

College is the best time of your life. When else are your parents going to spend several thousand dollars a year just for you to go to a strange town and get drunk every night?
~David Wood

In less than 24 hours, I'll be back in Singapore.

Of course there's a lot of knowledge in universities: the freshmen bring a little in; the seniors don't take much away, so knowledge sort of accumulates.
~Abbott Lawrence Lowell

Excited.

Tired.

I learned three important things in college - to use a library, to memorize quickly and visually, to drop asleep at any time given a horizontal surface and fifteen minutes.
~Agnes DeMille, Dance to the Piper, 1952

Scared.

A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep.
~W.H. Auden
Tensed.

A college education shows a man how little other people know.
~Thomas Chandler Haliburton

Reluctant.

As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.
~Author Unknown

Heavy hearted.

Sad.

Academe, n.: An ancient school where morality and philosophy were taught. Academy, n.: A modern school where football is taught.
~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Happy.

College is a place to keep warm between high school and an early marriage.
~George Gobel

Stressed.

I wished I went to USM instead. Then I wouldn't have to move so often. But then again, of course I'd prefer living in Singapore. Duh.
~Rae

Gya~~ I don't know anymore.

I wish I could stay home and rot forever.

No comments: