Friday 29 May 2009

the final ~teen

Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone.
-Jim Fiebig-

I have just realized that *HUGE GASP* I'm already in my final year of being a teenager.

Nineteen.

The final ~teen in all of teens.

In a blink of an eye, my teenage days are almost gone!!!!! How can that be?? It seems like it was only yesterday that I was telling myself, "Self, your teenage days are long. It'll be forever before you grow out of being a teenager. Enjoy your life at ease. Being a teen is great, and you'll have many, many, many more years of it."

However, this is my final year already!!!!

*screams inwardly*

Have I wasted my teenage years just like that??? The school days!! The memories!! They're all history now!! Can it be that I'm going to be in my twenties soon???

Reality strikes me like a huge rock smack right in the middle of my head.

Ouch.

No comments: