Wednesday 20 May 2009

Birthday post

"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
-Lucille Ball-

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Not that I did anything special today, though.

I'm lazing around at home, nua-ing, as usual.

Special thanks to all who wished me via SMS, phone, MSN, Friendster, and Facebook.

Thanks for remembering (and I'll try to ignore the fact that Facebook automatically gives out reminders about birthdays and such =P)!!!!

***

It's been pretty dull lately; my daily events go something like this:

Wake up, go online, sleep, wake up, go online, sleep. With the occasional shopping spree.

I've been meaning to go in search of a decent job, but I've been putting it off for 2 weeks now. Now that half of May is gone, I've been telling myself that it's no use getting a job now; I'll be gone by end July.

Excuses, I know.

Apologies (gawd, I think I backspaced like ten time trying to spell that word; my spelling sucks, huh) to all my readers for not being able to update my blog with much substantial entries; it's actually pretty hard to do so when my current life can be summed up in less than half a sentence.

Here's a picture of myself to cheer you guys up:



Took it yesterday when I was out shopping with Cindy and Yong Xing. Thought a picture would cheer this little boring entry up a little.

Btw, I do look knida tall in that picture, no?

*grins*

Yes, I'll admit that the reason I posted this picture is probably because I wanted to show off my body shape so badly; you'll have to admit I've slimmed down quite a lot, no?

Call me vain, for all I care.

***

Kevin's Audi hack has finally worked!! I told him a gazillion times it was his anti-virus that was making his hack malfunction but he didn't listen; I'm sooooo tempted to tell him "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"

He should have shut off his anti-virus eons ago.

*Skips off to play Audition*

P.S.: I've been wondering why I seldom look good in pictures (Go to bimbotic blogs like Xiaxue's or Dawn Yang's; they always look good in their pictures) and I think now I know why: I didn't Photoshop them.

I'm an original.

No comments: