Tuesday 16 December 2008

Desperate Measures

"You have to appreciate the irony. After all these years of being locked up, I'm given the opportunity to kill again. A cop's kid too, and all I have to do is sit right here."
-Peter McCabe, Desperate Measures-

I just finished watching it. It's about a cop who's willing to do anything to stop his son from dying from cancer, but the only one who can save him is a dangerous prisoner.

I'd recommend it.

You know, you can't always hate prisoners. That's what I've learnt from this movie. Sometimes, you just gotta respect them for their sharpness and intelligence.

Respect, respect.

Speaking of respect, yes, I do respect rich people too, but if they're filthy rich but stupid and dumb, then what's the point? I only appreciate people with brains, not people with money. Unless of course, if all the money they'd earned was by their intelligence and wits, then that would be a different story.

Anyway, I love smart people.

"Isn't it nice to be in control?"
-Peter McCabe, Desperate Measures-

Yep, it sure is nice to be in control. That's the privilege people get for being smart.

Like how I am in control of my blog, so that pathetic losers who do not have a life of their own can't contaminate my blog with their uncivilized nonsensical comments.

I mean, there are people out there who actually gain pleasure from spamming others' blog with irrelevant lame stuff?? Oh, and apparently, these people are even creating multiple names for themselves and creating their own conversations, just to make it seem like they're one big group of people ganging up against me, when in reality, it's only one pathetic loser!! Makes me wanna laugh till I gag. Gosh, I pity their sad, lifeless corpses. How pathetic can they get?

I thought people usually gain pleasure from more concrete stuff like money, blow jobs, etc?

Lol.

Who has the last laugh now? No comments? Replies? Unable to type anything in my chat box? Awww... Isn't that sad. What a pity.

*grins*

Lets not dwell any longer on the unfortunate fact that they can't type in my chat box anymore, shall we? They're already moping, and it's not very nice to add salt to others' wounds.

*grins more*

Besides, I'm smart. I can track them down easily if I wanted to, but being the kind and generous person that I am, I shall stop them from spamming my blog, coz their spamming might enable me to track them down (like how I already know that majority of them are from KL, and some from Johor and Kedah) and who knows what I can do to people when they piss me off? I don't want 'innocent people' like them to come to the sad realisation that they might be better off dead.

Ain't I the kindest?

P.S: I hate kids who think they're oh-so-grown up just because they're already in secondary school. Don't make me hate you.

=)

No comments: