Monday 5 May 2008

Tuition.

Gosh, before I even come close to responding to my previous tag, I get tagged. Again.

I got tagged.

Twice in a row.

So to make things simpler, I'll just fuse both tags into a single post.

1st tag...

And All That You Didn't Want To Know.

Tag List out 20 names.
1. Jasryn
2. Aimy
3. Karyn
4. Tracy
5. Abigail
6. Adelyn
7. Yokey
8. Ee Ping
9. Wendy
10. Marina
11. Ee Lynn
12. Joshua
13. Kevin
14. Ming Ying
15. Pin Yin
16. Elaine
17. Sue Ting
18. Kah Hooi
19. Xing
20. Jia Ling

How do you know 14?
College mate. Don't really know her that well, though. Just an acquaintance.

What would you do if you had never met 1?
I wouldn't have the privilege of being able to read her enjoyable blog. It'd be a waste.

What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you?
Wendy is, uh, my student. I'm not pedophile. Yuck. Jia Ling? Aww... One of my best friends. But she's taken.


Would 2 and 16 make a good couple?
Hmm... For one thing, both of them are females, and neither is gay. For another, they don't even know each other.


Do you think 8 is attractive?
Sorta. She has this attitude that you won't miss.


Do you know anything about 12’s family?
I'm his family. Cousins.

Tell me something about 7.
It's impossible to be able to ever finish telling you about her. She's eccentric, loves pretty guys, pretty smart, lazy, loves food, loves me, loves cute stuff (which explains why she loves me), loves pretty stuff (which all the more explains why she loves me), recently fallen in love with the color pink, and is currently stressed out because her exams are very near.

That's all I can think of, for now.


What is 18’s favourite?
Dunno. I don't really know him that well...


Who is going out with 19?
Silas.

Unlucky guy.

*sniggers*


How old is 16 now?
18, I think.


When was the last time you talked to 13?
Last night. He called me using the public phone.

Looking forward to his call again tonight.


Would you date 4?
She's nice. But I'm not gay.


Would you date 17?
She's my student. No.


Is 15 single?
Yeah, I think so. Unless she already has a boyfriend which I don't know about.


What is 10’s last name?
Dunno. Sorry, Marina...


Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11?
Haha, can also lah.

Lol.


Which school does 3 go to?
She's outta school. Was previously in Methodist Girls' School.


Where does 6 live?
Uh, Penang??

What is your favourite thing about 5?
She has a good command of English. I think...

2nd tag...

The rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight (8) people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know that they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Random facts:

1. I miss Kevin.
2. I'm happy because Kevin is coming back to Penang in two more days. This time, for good.
3. I want the iPhone.
4. I'm getting the iPhone.
5. I'm excited about getting the iPhone.
6. I hate my job.
7. I'm upset. Over something. It's private.
8. I have just realized that all the 8 facts I've just mentioned mentioned begins with the word " I ". Shows how self centered I am, huh?


I tag:

Jasryn, Lynn, Aimy, Karyn, Yokey, Ee Ping, Pin Yin, Abigail.


***

Just got back from a tuition lesson.

This time, I was the teacher.

The student??

Pn Peh's 16-year-old kid.

*grins*

***

I know I didn't post the tagged part of this blog entry on Raedarling Made Easy.

Yes, I'll admit. I am just way too lazy to do it.

I know I was all excited about my new blog at first, wanting to give my readers the pleasure of reading at their suitable standard of English and all.

the enthusiasm sort of died off.

Yes, I'm that kind of person.

Hangat-hangat tahi ayam.

1 comment:

Ee Lynn said...

*winks* You would date me. =p