Tuesday 6 May 2008

Vector TD

Kevin was addicted to this:



I wasn't interested in it at first; I thought it was one of those stupid guys' infatuations with games.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I was soon pulled into the cult.

I know this game seems confusing and complicated (I didn't know what the hell it was about when I first started playing it; it reminded me of complicated intergalactic wars), but you'll love it once you get the hang of it.


Trust me.

I'm so addicted to it now.

I completed the Beginner Maps, but I'm still having trouble with Normal Maps.

Extreme Maps are insanely hard to beat.

Even Kevin couldn't do it.

P.S: Drop me a comment if you enjoyed the game and tell me what you think of it!!!

It's always nice to meet new fellow fans of the game.

=)

No comments: