Saturday 3 May 2008

Hot.

Labour's Day...

Went to Queensbay with Xing, Cindy, and Jason (Cindy's bf).

Watched The Slit-mouthed Woman. A Japanese horror movie.

It fucking scared the fucking hell out of me.

Remind me to never, ever fucking watch horror movies ever again.

Bought a new (bright pink) Roxy wallet and a pair of Roxy slippers.

Too lazy to upload their pictures here, so you'll just have to imagine their beauty.

Prices:
wallet - RM 189.90.
slippers - RM 29.90 (damn fucking, fucking cheap!!!)

The original price of the slippers were RM 89.90, but there was a promotion going on.

Spend RM 80 and above, and you get the slippers for (almost) free.

Okay, maybe not entirely free, but still. RM 29.90 is pretty cheap for a pair of slippers, considering the face that we're talking about Roxy here, not Bata.

Spend RM 350 and above, and you're eligible to be a Roxy member.

After all the purchases (plus previous receipts), I was still 21 bucks away from being the proud owner of the highly coveted Roxy membership card.

So I got another Quiksilver phone strap for Kevin.

RM 39.90.

And, yes, he is going to pay me for it.

Met up with Hwa for dinner.

Camwhored a lot. However, the photos are in Xing's camera.

So sorry.

I'll upload them as soon as she sends them to me.

Hey, wait a minute.

Why am I apologising for Xing's folly?

I take back my apology. It's not my fault. Blame Xing for not sending me the photos, despite being constantly online.

***

Today was fucking, fucking, fucking hot.

Fucking hot weather almost made me dehydrated.

***

It's only the beginning of the month, and I'm almost broke.

*sigh*

No comments: