Thursday 17 May 2007

Trees... *sigh*

Trees are difficult. Really difficult. Have you ever tried growing a tree? Do you get frustrated because it never grows no matter how hard you care for it? On the other hand, the trees which grow in the wild can live so healthily for hundreds of years.

Maybe trees need their freedom.

But I care for my tree too much to let it go, although i know i should. I don't know if Tree needs my care and attention, but if i were a tree, I would really love my gardener to love me and take good care of me.

I dunno why, but lately, tree and I have not been on good terms. Why? What is it that tree wants? I can't really understand trees that well. They can't express themselves very well (they are trees, what do you expect?) and to make things worse, I'm not very fond of nature. I'd prefer technology.

Oh, well.

Everyone has their own tree to care for. I hope yours grows to be a fine one. As for me, I'm working on it.

P.S. I won't be updating my blog for awhile because my exams are very near. Please bear with me. I will be back very soon to cure your addiction for more Raedarling episodes. For the time being, you might consider spending your time thinking of what to buy me. My birthday is coming.


No comments: