Monday 21 May 2007

The birthday girl

Yesterday was my birthday and I must say, although i didn't celebrate it, I went to bed a very happy birthday girl.

Lots of friends wished me 'happy birthday'...but Tree forgot. Imagine that! *sigh*... Tree and I finally solved our conflicts (for the moment) and although i didn't follow my parents and my lil bro out to watch Spiderman 3 (I had to study for my exam), my mum got me a nice unexpected birthday present from The Body Shop. Definitely not cheap
. It was wrapped in a gift box and in it there was a bottle of strawberry flavoured bath and shower gel, a tiny bottle of strawberry perfume oil, a tube of strawberry body polish, and a container of strawberry body butter. What can i say? The birthday girl loves her Ichigos.

Here is a picture of the present:


Nice!

I just took my shower and i smell damn good.

P.S. Ichigo means strawberry in Japanese. Just so you know, my favourite tamagotchi, Ichigotchi, looks like this:
Happy days!

No comments: