Thursday 10 May 2007

the idiotic old hag

I HATE ELDERLY PEOPLE!

they think they are always right and they constantly look down on young people, thinking teenagers are just immature lil brats. I've not exactly calmed down since the Stupid Waitress incident (refer to my previous entry) and before 24 hours has passed, another old hag comes along to piss me off. AGAIN!

Just a few minutes ago, i was in the elevator, which was quite packed. i was alone, with another family (two kids and their parents). since the elevator was pretty small, it was pretty packed, but there was a considerable space to accomodate a few more passengers. Being a considerate civillian, i stood at the side, close to one of the walls of the elevator so that if more passengers happened to come in, they would have adequate space.

Not long after, at the 2nd floor (i think) a lady came in. I can't say she was exactly old, but she was aging. Right in front of me was a large space, enough to fit two more people. TWO. she was just one single lady. Instead of standing at the most obvious space which was right in front of me, she just HAD to squirm all the way behind me, where there was practically no space left. Well, that was fine with me; she could stand anywhere she wanted. but she did something unexpected. She held my right arm and shoved my entire body so that my whole position was shifted!

WTF!!!!!!

Its understandable if my mum or my granny did that to me (thats how adults normally love 'shifting' their kids around) and i wouldn't blame them because they are family. but that IDIOTIC OLD BAG OF BONES was a complete stanger and she did that to me, like i was a three-year-old! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR MANNERS, OLD HAG? If my mother was there one standing there would you dare do that to her? i should think not. Why? Just because my mother is a full-grown adult and im not.

She only did that to me because to her i was just a lil bratty kid! And then, she proceeded to tell the parents of the two kids (from the family i mentioned earlier) how Singaporeans are more civilised because everytime they see a new passenger in the elevator, they would shift positions to make way for that new passenger.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, THERE WAS NO NEED TO SHIFT MY POSITION BECAUSE THERE WAS ALREADY A BIG SPACE IN FRONT!

Old people, where are your manners? I really don't understand. Its not that i don't respect the elderly (heck, i LOVE my grandmother!) but don't you think the elderly should give others some respect in return? Just because they are old doesn't mean they are given more rights than others.

No comments: