Tuesday 30 September 2008

iPod Touch, HTC, iPhone, Sony Ericsson W980??

My iPod Touch arrived today!!! Woohoo!!!!
32Gb. Only $629. Student price.
*grins*
Btw, I'm going to buy this:

The sleek, gorgeous, and better-than-iPhone HTC Touch Diamond.

Nah, I'm just kidding. The last time I checked, it was going for RM 2700 back in Malaysia. Over here, its only $598 (converted, it costs around RM1400), with an affordable Singtel iOne value plan. No doubt, its definitely more woth it to buy it here, but I can't possibly afford to buy something which costs more than a quarter of what I have in my bank account.

So, I'm looking for somebody who is at least willing to buy me the phone as an advanced birthday present.

My birthday is coming (pretty) soon.
It falls on the 20th of May.

Only seven more months to my birthday!!

*hint, hint*
I want the HTC Touch Diamond!!!!!!

Sigh...

And they say the best things in life are free.

Pfft.

That being said, I'm probably going to settle for the much cheaper Sony Ericsson W980:

The latest Sony Ericsson phone model.

But my heart still yearns for the HTC.

=(

My Chemistry CA is tomorrow and I still have chapters 3, 4, and 5 to study.

I'm so freaking dead.

P.S.: If you (yes, you) happen to be thinking of signing up for an EXPENSIVE Singtel plan but don't want the phone that comes with it, do drop me an e-mail so that can decide on the price of the HTC you're willing to sell me.

No comments: