Wednesday 17 September 2008

Stressed!!!!!

ASS (Acute Stress Syndrome) is back. And this time, it's improved it's abilities and power. Seems to me like it wasn't very happy the last time I beat it down. I think it's back for revenge.

I'm on the losing side.

Not to worry.

Though physical strength I may have not, I've got something better.

Perseverance.

More importantly, assurance from the fact that most university students are drowning in the same boat as me.

=)

I skipped Chemistry lecture again. The last time I did that, I prioritised sleeping over lectures. Today, I prioritised watching movies over lectures.

Yes. While the lecture was going on, I was sitting comfortably in my room, several blocks away from the lecture theatre, watching Silent Hill on my laptop.

You can bet the next time I skip my Chemistry lecture again (of which I will probably run out of lame excuses for not attending the lecture) will be because I prioritise laziness over lectures.

Physics, Material Science, and Life Science CA's (continual assessment) are due this Thursday and Friday, and I haven't started studying yet.

Not to mention, I'm left behind in all my tutorials. Except for Physics. Coz I love Physics. It's one of the subjects I understand best in uni. Correction. It's the only subject I truly understand in uni. So far. It's only a matter of time that I drown in that too.

And I've got to complete my formal lab report, of which I have totally no idea how to go about it.

I'm screwed.

But no matter.

TO HELL WITH MY STUDIES COZ I'M GOING BACK TO PENANG THIS FRIDAY!! WOO HOO!!!

No comments: