Wednesday 24 September 2008

Lame stuff

I got bored, and decided to start a random conversation with Kelvin on MSN:

To make it easier for you to read, I'm red and Kelvin's blue.

lalalalalala...

waz up?

sky

sky?

up is sky
down is earth

oh

haha

u wan to c doc?

dowan
i very scared doc
coz he will gif injection
very pain
i scared

injection is only for ppl like u mah
other dunid

ceh
so i scared lo
so i dowan c doc
why u wan me c doc?

coz u suddenly tell me lalalalala
then i ask u waz up
u say sky
so
ask u c doc lo
c ur mind gt sth wrong or not

really one ma
u ask me waz up
then i duno so i look up n c waz up
den i saw the sky wo
so i tell u wad i saw lo

now u in ur hse?

ya

if u in ur hse
u should saw ceiling mah
not sky leh

oh
yalo hor

then why i say sky?


tht why i ask u go check wz doc

oh
dowan la
i very scared doc
he wil take sharp sharp thing to poke me until i bleed
den very pain
i will shout
first he will poke in.......
then he put some white thing inside..

ur hole

then he pull out...
very pain leh
doc gt take sharp sharp thing poke u b4?
im sure got rite
haha

erm
long long ago lo
now no more d

oh

but i think u need to be poked
lol

tats why i dowan see doc la
coz he will poke me
i scared

poke liao can be better wor
not seeing sky but see ceiling d

i already very good
nonid to be better
lol

lol

wei

wad

i reli gtg d leh...

haha
ok
byebye

now stress coz i waste my morning on ntg

haha

so now muz gambateh

ok ok

enjoy ur holidays~~~

bb

bb

No comments: