Tuesday 2 September 2008

Raedarling Made Easy...

Is active again!

However, I have decided that it shall be focused on more private parts of my life, hence, it's open to invited readers only.

I don't want random people gossiping about me.

If you're one of my close friends, you might be happy that you'll finally get to read about more "realistic" updates on my personal life, besides these somewhat "superficial" ones you see here.

Not that whatever I'm saying here will be untrue or exaggerated.

Just that, in Raedarling Made Easy, I shall be able to be more of myself and express myself fully without having people misunderstand me.

As they say, only your true friends understand you best.

My apologies to those who aren't invited. Do send me a message if you think I have forgotten to invite you, especially to those MGS-sians of class 2006. Miss you guys!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How about me?

Anonymous said...

i din invite u meh?

Unknown said...

erm......
no leh.
how u invite ppl punya?
i duno leh.

Anonymous said...

*Pouts* What about me? *wails* I've been forgotten!!~ *faints*

Happyness Talks said...

okok....i invite u both.....lol...

atria said...

wah! blogspot have such thing one ar? haha.. i feel so outdated ><