Tuesday 25 March 2008

Frustrations

A short post. Not in the blogging mood. Partly because I'm just too stressed out, and partly because I've gotta pee real bad. The problem is, I'm just too lazy to walk to the bathroom 'cause its TEN FREAKING STEPS AWAY.

Wah!!! The toilet so far hor!!! Pity, must walk so far every time I need to pee!!!!

Also, lately, I haven't been indulging in text messaging anymore. Ever since Kevin attended National Service.

Sob.

Miss him.

Yesterday, I took a taxi to Gurney Plaza, directly after school dismissed. Walked, shopped, caught a movie (The Spiderwick Chronicles) and took dinner there. Bird was supposed to fetch me home but the traffic jam was f**king horrible so my dad came over to her house to pick me up.

Arrived home at 11 p.m., went to bed at 1 a.m. .

Today, I felt like a zombie teacher.

Needless to say, I was in a horrible mood. And to top it off, it was a pretty hectic day today, what with more than three quarters of the class 'forgetting' to bring their P.E. shirts AGAIN (Teacher, you didn't say must bring, also!!! Ok, ok, I promise, Friday I sure bring one. Promise!!!) and nobody bothered to prepare for the Science presentation on Biodiversity.

Out of frustration, I threatened that I'd give them demerit marks if they didn't bring their P.E. shirts on Friday.

This time, I'll really do it. I've had enough.

As the day went by, it got exponentially worse. When I'd found out that none of the students prepared for the presentation on Biodiversity (bio-shit my ass, why did I give myself trouble by giving them unnecessary science projects in the first place?), it was the last straw.

"I expect all of you to be prepared BY TOMORROW!!! IF NOBODY PRESENTS TOMORROW, I'LL GIVE THE WHOLE CLASS DEMERIT MARKS! UNDERSTAND??!!!!"

At the end of the day, nobody was ready for the presentation, so I had to give them a free period (make that TWO free periods) because I didn't really prepare for the next lesson - I thought it was going to be presentation day - and they didn't look like they were in the mood of listening anyway.

I'm so fucking stressed out.

And now, I need to go.

Pee.

No comments: