Saturday 8 March 2008

Dreams

Hypothesis 1: Dreams depict what you love in real life.

What does a guy who is addicted to online games and crazy about a girl dream of in his sleep?

The (probably) most unlikely thing that would happen: Him playing online games with the said girl.

Ehhhhh, it's proven one, okay. Kevin verified it last night, in his sleep.

Hypothesis 2: Dreams tell you your wants, especially those your conscious mind doesn't acknowledge.

Last night, I dreamt that my hamsters finally had babies. This is the third time I'm having this dream. Gosh, I must really want my hamsters to mate.

I occasionally still dream of Tree. In my dreams, I usually see myself patching up with him or just having a great time together.

Thing is, it's been six whole months since I've last thought of Tree (I'm proud to say I've moved on), and I've never really given much thought on wanting my hamsters to breed.

Hypothesis 1 and 2 proven. By Dr. Rachel Liew (Gossip Hons., Shopping Ph.D.) and Dr. Kevin Lim (Metaphysics BSc., Mapling Ph.D.).

***

The red rocket finally realised there was a blue ring behind it the whole time and decided it'd be so much easier if it just turned around and screwed it.

About time they noticed.

No comments: