Thursday 29 October 2009

Writer alert.

"OMG WTH!!!! WHICH IDIOT TOOK THIS PIC!!!"
-Rae on Facebook-

Remember Ryan?

Yup, that story with the tag line:

Is it the fate of the female species to have to live in a loveless marriage for the rest of their lives, where their only responsibility is to uphold the honor of their husbands and provide them with heirs?

I had forgotten how the story went, and I decided to read it again.

Oh, how is it that my language seemed to flourish much more back then? I didn't realize I had such writing potential.

*scoffs*

*Spoiler: For those of you who still don't understand the ending - yes, she did it on purpose. Note 'crocodile tears' at the last sentence.*

Remember What Is Cinema?

I know you guys might have read it from my Associated Content web page, but I have decided that AC doesn't earn me much (heck, I only earned 25 cents so far, after 3 whole years of publishing my stuff there!), so I decided to post it on Raedarling Chimera too. I know it isn't fiction, but what the heck. It's my blog, so I get to give myself exceptions. So there.

Remember I also said I'd written a paper on Metamorphosis and how I didn't want to post it online just in case I got caught for plagiarizing myself?

Well, I got my paper back today, and I got a B+ for it. I guess that's okay, though I was aiming for at least an A-.

Here it is.


***

Some smart-alec decided to post this picture up on Facebook:


See how I look like I'm desperately flapping my arms in the back?

I remember very well I was supposed to be playing badminton. Don't ask me what happened back there.

At least this is one of those rare pictures of me where friends actually 'like' it.

***

P.S.: I'm gonna delete my AC account soon; it doesn't earn me as much as Nuffnang does anyway.

P.P.S.: I'm not showing off; I'm merely sharing my works with you guys so my writing efforts don't go to waste. Also hoping that some random book publisher might stumble upon my blog and actually appreciate my works and ask me to write for him or something.

*pfft. Fat chance.*

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!! LEFT 2 MORE DAYS!!! CLICK HERE TO VOTE! http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/6864/voteable_entries/1188808

No comments: