Thursday 1 October 2009

Tech dependant

If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger.
-Frank Lloyd Wright-

I reformatted my Windows Vista.

Whee.

No more annoying trojans, no more annoying anti-virus warnings.

No more foreign who-knows-when-I-installed-it programs and trial-period-expired programs which I probably only used once and never bothered to uninstall it.

Am keeping my computer squeaky-clean from now on!

I love my external hard disk. It has all my worldly possessions in it.

I don't know what I'd do without it.

Years of memories (yes, beautiful irreplaceable pictures), important data, huge-ass collection of 20 Gb of music, good ol' 90's computer games, game emulators, program installations, PSP ISO files, piano scores...You get the idea.

Enemies, if you want to destroy my life, you'd know what to do. Just steal my external hard disk and watch me wilt away into nothingness.

No comments: