Wednesday 12 August 2009

sigh sigh

So it's a Wednesday morning, and I'm awake at an ungodly hour of 9.49 a.m. awaiting for add drop period to begin at 10 a.m. .

*curses*

My head hurts, I'm feeling like I haven't gotten enough sleep, and I've got so many things left to do.

So there's a lecture at 10.30 a.m. later, followed by another one from 11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., and then I've gotta rush to uby that stupid text book coz the Mechanics of Materials tutorial questions are taken from there and I can't do my tutorials without that damn book.

Smart lecturer of mine decides that it's easier to use questions from the textbook rather than set his own, so there.

Then I've gotta meet my aunt at Boon Lay to get my debit card that I've just applied for, followed by a casual dinner with her, before rushing back to campus for dragon dance training.

Plus, EVERYONE ELSE HAS ALREADY GOTTEN A ROOM EXCEPT FOR ME.

I'm a poor little homeless girl with nowhere to stay.

I know I'm not one in the position to complain - heck, everyone else is just as busy - but why won't anyone give me a break when I need one?

It's 9.58 a.m., I'd better go get ready to start clicking.

No comments: