-Rae's MSN personal message-
It's that time of the semester again.
Add. Drop. Period.
a.k.a., the how-fast-can-you-click-and-refresh game.
The rules of the game is fairly simple:
1. On the 11th of August at 1550 hours, you log on, get ready, and do some warm up finger exercise.
2. at 1559 hours, you start clicking vigorously, while alternating it with the Enter key.
3. 1600 hours marks the start of time; you go all out and click like nobody's business. (Remember that if you're late even by 2 seconds after the timer has gone off, you're gonna lose.) Continue in this manner for at least ten minutes. If you gotta pee, hold it. If you've got an itch, hold it. If you've got dust in your eyes, hold it. If someone stabs you in the back, hold it. Your main priority is to continue clicking.
4. For the next 3 hours or so, keep pressing the Refresh button, or the F5 key, alternating it with the Enter key until you see a number other than zero.
5. Once you get a non-zero value, click Register Course.
6. If you're half a second slow in moving your cursor towards the Register Course button, don't bother anymore. It's probably back to zero anyway.
7. For the following seven days, remember to log on every chance you've got to check for non-zero values under the vacancy list.
8. For maximum performance, make sure your internet connection is SUPER DUPER FAST.