Thursday 1 January 2009

Welcoming 2009

Ahh... The first day of 2009. The sun is shining brightly, birds are chirping, and NTU is such a quiet and serene place to be.

I even managed to see the first sunrise of the year before falling asleep at 7 in the morning.

=)

Yesterday's celebration went pretty much how I expected it to go.

On the eve of New Year's day, I woke up at 9 a.m. to catch a flight back to Singapore. Finally arrived back at my room at 4 p.m., took a quick shower, unpacked my stuff, and went to JP at 5.30 p.m. for some shopping.

I bought a paintbrush eyeliner, a box of blusher, a stick of eyeshadow, and a bottle of nutrients I'm supposed to apply on my eyelashes on a daily basis so that they will grow longer and thicker.

All from the Face Shop.

Damn ex la.

Looking forward to thicker and longer lashes!!!

Then, at 6 p.m., I met up with Sin Wei and we went to Vivo City to meet the others.

We didn't do much, except for playing truth or dare, going for toilet trips, and snack hunting. With a little bit of alcohol to complete the picture. That went on for four hours, and then we whooped as the fireworks went off at midnight.

After that, my feet began to hurt so badly I had to walk barefooted. At least I wasn't drunk.

We squeezed our way through the MRT station and arrived at Clarke.

There were lots of booze, boobs, and cigarette smoke.

We pretty much walked around aimlessly and then waited damn freaking long for a bus to take us back.

At 5 a.m., we arrived at City Harvest, where we had our supper/breakfast.

I walked all the way from City Harvest to Hall 8 barefooted, coz my feet was hurting like hell.

Not to mention, I was tired, sleepy, sticky, and icky.

When I finally got back at 6a.m., I took a bath, did my laundry, disturbed Zhi Vern in her room, and caught a glimpse of the first sunrise of 2009 before falling asleep.

Hence, the commencement of 2009.

Happy New Year, people.

Photos coming soon.

No comments: