Saturday 6 March 2010

Stench. Urgh.

“It felt wonderful doing it. But that's rather like urinating in brown velvet pants. It can feel wonderful, but no one will watch.”
-Robin Williams-

So here's what happened yesterday.

I was on the bus, on the way to the NTU CAC Choir's annual concert, Cantemus 2010: The Voice Of Life. Which, I think, was pretty worth the watch. They were pretty good.

Anyway, that's not my point.

When I was in the bus, there was one empty seat left so I took it. A few seconds later, I smelt some strange stench like someone peed in there. I looked around but I saw nothing suspicious, so I thought it must have been some baby/kid who must have accidentally peed in their pants before I went up the bus.

Okay, here's the part where it gets interesting. So I looked down to see if there was any sign of left over decayed, fermented urine. There was not. Meanwhile, the stench was starting to get stronger and stronger to the point when I thought maybe someone was actually urinating. Then, it got really stinky and I had to even hold my breath at times.

This went on and off for about, say, 10 or 15 minutes?

Trust me, it was torture.

Plus, the bus was so crowded I had no choice but to stay in my seat.

So I began hunting for the source. I then noticed a shabby looking old man sitting beside me, and I began thinking "shit, is he urinating in his pants?"

Don't blame me, he was wearing some very disgusting looking pants (with yellow stains on his crotch - don't worry, it isn't urine tho; I know coz his pants were black) and a shirt which looked like it hadn't been washed for days.

So anyways, I quickly reprimanded myself for discriminating. You can't just conclude that a person stinks of urine just because he wears shabby clothes, right?

Not everyone can afford to buy new clothes all the time, you know?

*so says Rachel. LOL biggestjokeoftheday*

So I endured.

Till the man pressed the bell and got off the bus.

THE STINKING URINE STENCH WAS GONE.

Ew. Gross.

***

I know it's been like forever since I said I'd post up a picture of my cross-stitch; I bet you've forgotten all about it by now, but anyways, here it is:


Nice, right?? Took me WEEKS to complete!

***

Starcraft II is out.

Good news for some, bad news for me.

*hee, don't worry I still love you*

XoXo

No comments: