Tuesday 30 March 2010

short talks

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"”
-Winnie the Pooh-

I figured I'd better write something before people stop coming.

Though I have no idea what to write...

How can I, when studying and procrastinating is all there is to it?

Ah, well, I've managed four sentences so far. Even writing about how you've got nothing to write is writing.

Okay enough crap. Believe it or not, I do actually have something (or rather, several small insignificant thoughts/experiences), which I personally think it'd be more appropriate mentioned under the "short talk" section (which unfortunately I don't have one coz I don;t see the need when I have Twitter and Facebook updates already) or Twitter. Or something like that.

BTW, which makes one think, Twitter/short talks/Facebook status updates really are bring the blogging business down, isnt it? In the past, everything was "oh, I'ma so going to blog about this" but now it's like "I'm gonna Twitter this!!" and "There's no bigger picture, so I guess it isn't worth blogging about anyway."

Okay, back to main point.

Several short talks merged into one long blog post.

Interesting much?

I should think not.

Anyway.

Item 1: I recently thought to myself "I hate wearing glasses! I've gotta do something about my eyes!" I did consider Lasik since a long time ago, but it's kinda costly, plus parents think its dangerous, you might get your eyes blind, etc etc etc. So I Googled and found that doing daily eye-exercises, eating bilberry extracts, and not wearing glasses might help. Improve your eyesight, that is.

I'm NOT GOING TO WEAR GLASSES ANYMORE. PERIOD.

yeah, right.

Item 2: omg some people. need. to. know. where. to. put. their. feet. The other day Kevin and I went to Vivo for a movie, and 10 minutes into the movie there was an awful stench. I turned around and saw a pair of feet in my face. UBER DISGUSTING-NESS!!!!! For the rest of the 2 hours, Kevin and I had to lean away from each other coz the smell was coming from the pair of feet directly situated in between our heads.

I regret not telling that person off. Urrghh.

Item 3: Exam is coming soon!!!

Item 4: I'm considering buying those pin-holed glasses they sell at pharmacies coz they can improve vision (not permanently I should think) without the help of prescription glasses.

*cue abrupt end*

No comments: