Thursday 18 March 2010

so it's pretty much is screwed up, isn't it?

I always say "Right, I don't care if I'm going to bed at 4 a.m. today, I sure as hell am going to force my sleepy self out of bed by 7 a.m., even if it costs my life," and then the next morning I'll just go "Ah, screw it."
-Rae-

Okay, so life's been pretty mundane lately (that is, besides the fact that I'm still pretty excited over my new phone) - how much more mundane can it get when all you do is procrastinate all day?
I decided I'd upload post-related pictures every once in a while - I realized that it actually helps keeping people stay on track, especially when reading long posts of boring updates in my life.

Lately I've been sleeping at 3/4 in the morning every single day (don't ask me what I do every night - I honestly don't have a clue); even though I tell myself this is the final time I'm going to sleep at such an ungodly hour and oversleep the next day and miss morning lectures - I go and do it the next day anyway. Then, I manage to convince myself every 'morning' before I go to bed that i have to wake up at 8 a.m. the latest but then I sleep in till like 12 p.m. or so and then just think "ah, screw it, I'll be good tomorrow, let's enjoy the life of a lazy ass student for just one more day - at least I'll finish up my tutorials tonight," which of course, is another blunt lie.

Speaking of tutorials, I have been spending days on ends just to finish three questions - yep, three questions took me 5 whole days to do coz, well, I was, you know, procrastinating too much.

Pet Society kills, people.

Yep, that's my pet. It says it wants to kill me.

Ah. Had an epiphany of how I could make myself famous. Was letting my fingers run free on the piano today, when I realized that my fingers could actually create impromptu music out of thin air, all while my brain was zombie-dead. I should write them down the next time my fingers act up, and then maybe I'd be a great composer. *lolrofl* But still. I think it might just give me something else to work on other than lame ol' school stuff.

Okay, so it's now 2 a.m., and I don't plan on continuing my bad habit of going to bed late - so I promise myself that I'll go to bed in 30 more minutes; I just hope I won't give myself another 30 more minutes after that, and another 30 more minutes after that... You get my drift.

I guess that's just one of my many bad habits - giving myself more 'at night' time, paying 'em back the next morning.

So well, that brings us back to what happened today - I actually woke up at 7.30 a.m., despite the fact that I went to bed at 3 the night before. Not that I actually wanted to, but I guess I was kinda forced to, coz I had a quiz today at 9.30 a.m.

Guess what?

I didn't study for it.

Not one bit.

Okay, you could call it studying if browsing through the first 5 pages of the 50-odd pages of lecture notes counted.

I wouldn't been half that scared if I knew the quiz was open-book, which of course, as it always happens, I didn't.

That's right, I sat for a open-book quiz without studying for it, and without knowing it was open-book.

You can guess what happened.

The quiz was relatively easy, but I couldn't recall the formulas - yes, I know I could have referred to my lecture notes, but that's just the problem, isn't it? I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A OPEN-BOOK QUIZ.

*I couldn't drill more on the unfortunate fact, if I wanted to*

I knew the steps, I just couldn't remember the formula, and that being said, I guess the situation was kinda on my side, considering the fact that I still would have been able to answer all questions correctly with zero revision - if only I knew THE QUIZ WAS OPEN-BOOK.

*Okay, I guess I could drill more on the fact...*

But that'd just make myself feel worse.

On the whole, it was okay; I could answer 3 out of 4 questions correctly - guess why I couldn't solve the 4th one?

Yep, you got it.

*cue reader's chorus: "if only you knew it was an open-book quiz."*

I would have gotten a perfect score. With ZERO revision. If only...
Nevermind.

Oh, oh, did I mention that I want the new Vaio Z series laptop?

Here it is:My dream laptop. VPCZ117GG.

Cut the crap, here's the specs:

SCREEN 13.1 inches; full HD
WEIGHT 1.41kg
OPERATING SYSTEM Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
PROCESSOR Intel Core i7-620M 2.66GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 3.33GHz) (omg i7 and 2.66GHz!!!)
STORAGE 256GB
MEMORY 8GB RAM
CONNECTIVITY WiFi (802.11a/b/g/*), Bluetooth
GRAPHICS Nvidia GeForce GT330M with dedicated 1GB RAM (ONE. GB. RAM. JUST FOR GRAPHICS. PERIOD.)

There is only one reason why I'm not buying it.

It costs SGD 4499.

wtf.

Out.

2 comments:

eTHaNe said...

SGD4499!!!
WTH!!!
not RM ler...
wu lui lang~

Happyness Talks said...

i din say wan buy oso...juz say nice niaa....blek