Friday 13 March 2009

Who the hell is Liz? Like I care.

There's this guy who claims that his girlfriend, Liz, cheated on him and now he's taking revenge by posting dirty pictures of her on the Internet.

He's asking for everyone's help to spread the news.

I don't know why I'm doing this.

Out of spite or out of my hatred for cheating girlfriends/boyfriends, maybe?

(Yes, you should know that I hate cheating girlfriends/boyfriends. A lot. I think they deserve to be deprived of sexual pleasure their entire lives. Ha, ha. Evil me.)

Anyway, if you're interested, you may click on the link below:

http://ihateliz.com/?id=d17l9fjlup3541n0up2tbcozots3kj


Be warned though, that the site may contain adult elements.

Don't click on it and then come whining that I corrupted your oh-so-innocent mind.

I warned you.

No comments: