Thursday 30 October 2008

Bad day.

This morning, I woke up feeling damn groggy coz I spent the whole of last night procrastinating and telling grandmother stories on the phone studying till 5.30 a.m..

At 8.30 a.m., I woke up in a relatively sour mood coz I had three CA's that day and I didn't study for my Physics CA at all. Not that I studied much for the other subjects either.

I walked to the bathroom, just to find that the cleaner was cleaning the bathroom.

WTF lah... She usually cleans the washroom at about 10 a.m.. Of all days, why must she clean it now???

So, from the 6th floor, I had to walk downstairs to use the bathroom on the 4th floor.

Jeez.

The first cubicle that I went into, the shower's heater was out of service.

The second, the door didn't close.

The third, the water was damn freezing cold. Having no choice, I stood under the shower, shivering my way clean.

Imagine standing under freezing water at 8 in the freaking morning. The icy water practically washed away all the information I painfully stored in my brain a couple of hours ago.

Fancy that even the cold water couldn't shock me awake.

I was still half asleep as I trudged back up to the 6th floor after my brief (possibly unclean) shower.

At 9.30 a.m., I sat for my Physics CA.

No comments.

Immediately after that, I crashed at K1's place. He had to practically drag me awake for the next lecture at 1 p.m..

At 2.30 p.m., I sat for my Materials Science CA and immediately after that, my Chemistry CA at 3.30 p.m..

Also no comments.

And now, I don't know if I should feel relieved that the torture is finally over, or should I freak out coz I obviously didn't do very well.

Numbness is overwhelming me.

I...

Don't...

Feel.

Anything.

The study-zombie in me has awakened.

I'm a walking undead.

The last time I felt this way, I was sitting for my A-Levels examinations.

I'm numb. Immune. Stress-less. Lifeless. Sleepless.

I'm a study zombie.



No comments: