Tuesday 24 August 2010

turning my mistakes into intentional artistic strokes.

“Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.”
- Ashleigh Brilliant

Okay, I give up.

I tried to upload screenshots of the game Machinarium (I'm currently stuck at the clock tower - I can't get inside!!), but M1's broadband is killing me with it's awfully slow speed.

You can Google them, or, if you prefer, you can click here

Cute right? Right???

Also tried to upload photos of my new iPod Touch which arrived weeks ago but since I can't, I guess there's no need to either coz seriously, who hasn't seen an iPod Touch before?

In case you haven't (which then I'd have to call you a freak), click here.

I bought the 64Gb one. More memory than my previous 2Gen iTouch - which unfortunately died when I drowned it when I spilled water in my bag. =(

Am currently being addicted to Plants VS Zombies for iPod Touch!!!

***

Today, I was surfing the net on my phone at work - I don't have internet access in my office, now you know how horrible my work life is - and I came across this Pet Society Fashionista Competition.

Basically, you'll have to design an outfit for your pet (or rather, their pets) and if your outfit's the best, you win an iPad *gasp* and 500 Playfish Cash.

I, of course, jumped at the opportunity. Unfortunately, the deadline was...

TODAY.

*Oh shhi....*

So I quickly printed out the given template:
and I drew.

At the office.

(Don't tell my supervisor >.<)

I couldn't find a pencil, so I drew directly onto the template using a black gel pen, silently praying that I wouldn't mak any mistakes - I know I should trust the artistic side of me, but it has been a while since I drew - 30 minutes later, I came up with this:

Sorry, the pet disappeared when I scanned the picture coz it was too light =/

Of course, I made some mistakes (one too many, if you asked me) but I cleverly covered them up by turning my mistakes into intentional artistic strokes.

Me got talent. =)

*Sometimes I flatter myself so much that even I find it hard to believe*

So then I finalized the drawings, colored them in, and here are my two submissions:

 I might just win an iPad, so vote for me by CLICKING HERE!!!

Thanks in advance!

Speaking of Pet Society, I foolishly spend $5 on 20 Playfish cash, because the "buy more Playfish cash!!" ad has been teasing me for over a year and I finally couldn't take it anymore and subcummed to it.

I bought an extra large room worth 15 Playfish cash.

Anyways, here is my (current) Pet Society home (I might upgrade it just a little more later):

 Nice???

And just to fill up thisblog post with more happiness, I shall post more pictures of my pet (which recently I turned into a 3-day snow-pet):

Last but not least, here's a picture of my pet in its pink pretty bedroom:


Nice right!!!

P.S.: I know all those furniture are outdated - I decorated my house long ago, and I haven't got the cash to renovate it.

No comments: