Thursday 12 August 2010

But that's okay, coz I've got my beloved HTC HD2

“I guess it’s just human nature that if someone or some organization gets really successful there’s just a group of people who want to tear it down. I see it happening with Google.”
-Steve Jobs, Antennagate press conference-

Practically everyone in my office has ordered the new iPhone 4.

It's all I ever hear them talk about, especially during lunch breaks.

=.="

But that's okay, coz I've got my beloved HTC HD2 and I'm still proud of it.
FYI, my phone boasts of a 4.3 inch touch screen. How bout yours?

*But now that the iPhone 4's specs seem to be much better than the previous 3Gs' one, I guess the iPhone isn't such a bad choice afterall*

Besides, my 64Gb iPod Touch is coming tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Though I personally do hope that if Kevin decides to get a new phone, he'd get the iPhone 4 - I'll have to admit, it's kinda pretty (the screen is a tad too small for me, though) + I'm sure he'll love the apps and the reliability of the phone itself. =)

Anyways.

Today I overheard this at my office:

Ivy*: Mr Yan, can you please call Mr T for me, tell him to come find me in the office now?

Mr Yan: (through walkie talkie) Mr T, can you come to Ivy now, she needs you.

Mr T: Sorry I can't, I'm busy right now, I'm very far from the office.

Mr Yan: (To Ivy) He says he's busy and can't come now.

Ivy: Tell him his iPhone just arrived.

Mr Yan: Mr T, Ivy says your iPhone just arrived.

Mr T: Ok, ok, I come now.

=.="


*Names have been changed to protect the privacy of the persons involved.

2 comments:

sw said...

good~ cherish the one you have now~ lol
technology keeps on advancing~ no one can change phone every 3 weeks forever :p

I love my current phone :)

Happyness Talks said...

yeah!!!!~~~~ i love my current phone too =)

so happy tat i follow u buy d same model. hehe. no regrets. lol