Monday 4 January 2010

moping bunnies

Housework is something you do that nobody notices until you don't do it.
~Author Unknown


Today, I found in my room: a dead moth, a dead insect with a slim body and extremely thin and long legs (shudders), crumbs and bits of snacks from two weeks ago (I remember I picked all the crumbs up after snacking, honest!!), clumps of hair, and lots of dust bunnies.

Like this one:

I read from wiki that dust bunnies may actually cause electrical items to short circuit, due to its high content of static electricity.

Okay, maybe not that bad. Just some clumps of dust; semi-formed dust bunnies, maybe.

I sure wished dust bunnies would look much attractive though...

Like this one.
Or, better still, this:

CUTE!!!

Then maybe I wouldn't have such a hard time cleaning my room.

Which brings us back to the topic: Cleaning my room, which I have been putting off for months now.

As I have mentioned, I found lots of weird (mostly dead) creatures in my room today of which I would never have otherwise imagined they would even exist in my room which, as far as the eye can see, have been kept (relatively) clean...



ish.

Clean-ish.

I guess that's a good adjective for my room.

I used 8 pieces of disposable floor-wipes, and even then, my floor isn't completely clean yet, just clean enough for me to survive for the next four months.

I'm currently having back ache from mopping the floor.

=(

No comments: