Thursday 17 December 2009

Fire

Since the house is on fire let us warm ourselves.
~Italian Proverb

It's been awhile.

Been enjoying my holidays, hence the scarce updates.

Was at my grandma's yesterday and the day before.

The DVD player caught on fire at 2 a.m. while we were asleep. Luckily, My uncle noticed, woke up, and put the fire out before anyone got hurt.

The TV, DVD player, cabinet, and some other miscellaneous electronic applicances were damaged. Plus, the ceiling and wall turned black and soot was everywhere, such that for the next 24 hours, my nose shit was black instead of the usual white-ish/beige.

Don't ask me how I knew my nose shit was black.

Only up till recently that my nose shit turned back to its original color.

Here are some pics my 9-year-old cousin took of the aftermath:







Know what I think the main cause of the fire was?

That DVD player that started the fire was a no-brand cheapo electric appliance that was MADE. IN. CHINA.

Even my laptop turned sooty; had to wipe it clean. Luckily there was my keyboard protector, so not much soot went into my laptop.

Then, later after I fell asleep, I had this weird dream of something flapping its' wings at me. It got more and more real, and then I awoke to find a giant black shadow flapping its wings, flying back and forth in the bedroom, scaring me half to death.

Then, I heard my mum tell my grandma "The bat got into the bedroom".

*Shudders*

***

MNG sale today!!

Didn't buy much; you know how sales are. All the nice clothes are gone, only ugly ones left.

Besides, sales tend to get a little messier than usual, and I HATE rummaging through piles and piles of unwanted clothes like I'm buying some secondhand stuff.

Beggars can't be choosers, but I'm no beggar.

***

Am currently addicted to Plants vs Zombies!!!

Google it!!

No comments: