Saturday 5 September 2009

G-Force. Literally.

"Sien."
-Rae-

Sorry for lack of updates (again); my life is currently in study mode, hence, the lack of life in my, uh, life.

You know, from the saying 'get a life'. Or something along that lines.

Oh, stop me from blabbering.

So I'm back on track (sorta) and full force on academics.

At least I'm beginning to get going at my tutorials.

Extra-curricular activities, though, are a pain in the ass.

You think staying back after school for sports and being a secretary of some computer/astronomy/travel/Red Crescent/Girl Guides society in high school was shitty enough?

Try extra-curricular activites, tertiary education style.

What with designing, banner painting, planning whatever, etc etc etc I might as well just kill myself.

Seriously, what is SAO thinking, expecting us to work for hall points, as if we're not struggling enough with studies and lab reports and tutorials and lit reviews and self-reading and all those stuff academic staffs expect you to do?

On a lighter note, I watched G-Force today. Was actually quite nice, I'd recommend it.

I think I'm going to be a movie-buff; what with catching at least 2 or 3 movies every single week.

I know I've gotta stop myself from wasting too much time on movies and stuff, but I can't deny that I'm getting lotsa pleasure from knowing that my culture knowledge expands with each movie that I watch, which means that I'm getting less and less noob in the world of pop culture!!

Or something along those lines.

Gosh, do I blabber.

Last but not least, HAPPY ELEVEN!!!

I'm not making much sense tonight.

No comments: