Tuesday 15 September 2009

desperate

"Dear God, I do not pray that you make me smarter, nor do I pray that you give me less tutorials to do, nor do I pray that the tests will be easier, nor do I pray that I be able to see the exam questionsbefore hand, nor do I pray that I will be able to cheat without getting caught during the exam, nor do I pray that my friends flunk their tests to pull up my grades.

I only pray that You increase my GCPA by a mere 1.5 points. It's a very small amount, so please help me. I promise I will be a good girl."

-A desperate girl's prayer-

My lab report is finally done and handed in *phew!* and quizzes and CA's are beginning to pour in. First half of the semester is gone *WTF* and I have no idea what the hell I have been doing for the past 5 weeks since the semester started.

In the blink of an eye, 4 years will soon be gone and I'm beginning to think that 4 years of uni life is definitely not enough. How can it be, when once I step onto campus, a month magically feels like only a week long, and Mondays and Fridays are rearranged so that they sit side by side in my calendar?

So it's back to the same ol' style:

Morning - lectures.
Afternoon - dozing off.
Evening & night - Tutorials.
Wee hours in the morning - Half sleep, half thinking of formulaes, tutorials, etc (yes, literally; there was even once that I awoke in the morning, and then recalled that in my previous night of sleep, I had been subconsciously thinking of my undone tutorials, and hence did not sleep well.)

Bummer.

Can't I have ONE FREAKING DAY OF REST WITHOUT HAVING MY WORK PILE UP TO THE NEXT DAY? C'MON, I'M ONLY HUMAN; WHEN WILL I FREAKING GET MY FREAKING REST????

I AM GOING TO PROCRASTINATE AND NOBODY SHALL STOP ME BECAUSE I DESERVE THIS FOR THE MERE REASON THAT I AM NOT A ROBOT.

No comments: