Thursday 10 September 2009

Fark

French Connection.
-Rae-

Seriously.

I'm not gonna apologize for my infrequent blog updates anymore; my readers would just have to understand that I'm dying here, and mind you, I can't very well manage if all I care about is updating my blog.

Lab report due Tuesday, several tutorials left behind, EID meetings, farked up self-learning thingy (whatever fark that is), and there's PNP stuff to do: banner painting this Friday, slide show due soon, and there's banner, booklet, poster, and flyer designing to be done, and CONTINUAL ASSESSMENTS ARE COMING SOON, AND I HAVEN'T REVISED YET.

Plus, my farked up printer died on me and Epson is gonna come take it for repair tomorrow, and I've gotta do it in between lessons.

Google wasn't working (as well as other search engines) and my e-mail inbox was down and I felt damn lost from civilization; which of course goes to show how much I rely on Google; yes, I Google almost anything and everything; anytime I have a question, it isn't the autorities or the professors I go to, it's Google; and yes, as you'd expect, I almost died from not being able to access my e-mail inbox for TWO WHOLE FARKING DAYS which meant a whole lot to me, especially when I need e-mail to communicate with Epson regarding my USELESS FARKED UP printer, and to discuss dead lines and dates for that farked up banner designing thingy, and other academic stuff, as well as updates from Facebook, etc etc etc; and yes, I've realised that this entire paragraph is actually made up of one single sentence coz I'm too farking fed up and stressed to be thinking of grammatical errors and stuff anymore; I can write what I want, how I want and so there.

It's already 4 a.m. and I've gotta wake up at 7 a.m. tomorrow - cut that; three hours later - for my morning lecture. It's not my fault that I'm still awake at this ungodly hour; my FARKING LAB REPORT IS DUE THIS TUESDAY AND BOY, IS THIS LAB REPORT FARKING TOUGH.

Yep, and I've still gotta meet those guys who are bringing my Epson printer for service tomorrow. Hope it gets repaired soon, or else I won't be able to print my lab report and then I'd be totally screwed.

I should have dropped out of school at the age of 15 and started my own business and become a billionaire. Instead, I'm now stuck in a tiny and dingy room with a rental fee of $160 every month and having to payschool fees of $ 12k every semester; and what with the economy going down and job vacancies propelling sky high, I'm probably going to have to face a bleak future as well.

P.S.: Oh yeah I've got lotsa pictures coming up soon; once I manage to get some free time on my hands (and hopefully when I'm less stressful and angsty), I'll rearrange them (hopefully in chronological order) and upload them here.

No comments: