Monday 11 February 2008

CNY

Sorry for the temporary absence. I was busy celebrating Chinese New Year.

Took a 4 hour drive from Perak back to Penang.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT TRAFFIC JAMS HAPPEN EVEN ON HIGHWAYS????

I sat in the car for 4 freaking hours. If my leg cramps didn't kill me, I bet the boredom did, because I felt like a zombie in there.

Went for a BBQ steamboat buffet after that. It was supposed to be farewell party for Jia, Yi Hui and Michele.

Then, we played poker cards at Coffee Bean. Lost 15 bucks, and went home a very tired and sleepy pauper. Fell asleep at 5 in the morning.

This morning, Yokey called me and demanded I wake up. AT 11 IN THE FREAKING MORNING.

EH, I SLEPT AT 5 A.M. AND NOW I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 11 A.M. YOU KNOW!! NOW I'M SUPER SLEEPY LAAAAAAAA!

Went to Bird's house and played a little Mahjong (it was hard to master, so we played it the ameteur style). Then, we staked all our cash at Black Jack. Bird lost like more than 50 bucks, I think. I won RM 40. I'm happy.

You know, yesterday Ee Ping complained that "Your blog mia English very chim la! Some words I don't understand!".

So I said to solve the problem, I'll run two blogs at once. One with high English standard, and another one with a lower standard. So that people from all walks of life (or rather, all standards of English) can have the opportunity to enjoy my blog. I was actually considering creating a new blog with the URL www.raedarlingzMadeEasy.blogspot.com. Haha.

Next time lah, when I actually take the initiative to do it.

For now, I'm just way too damned lazy.

Oh, yeah!!!! Let me tell you how I celebrated my Chinese New Year.

On the first day, I woke up feeling horribly groggy (due to my constant lack of sleep) but I immediately felt much better when the married people started giving out red packets.

CASH!!!!! YAY!!!!

And then, the usual. Eating, showing off our new clothes, shopping, watching TV, Mahjong-ing, etc.

Oh, and we watched CJ7 on the first night of CNY, too. Funny movie.

I swear I put on 10 pounds after CNY.

Xing bought me two hamsters for Valentine's Day. I named them Fifi and Fufu. I know those names are weird. Not my fault. Kevin suggested them. ( I know you're thinking that it's still my fault for accepting his suggestions, but who cares. I say it's his fault, so it is. So there.)

Yokey renamed them Fluffy and Rambutan. Sheesh.

I took lotsa photos of them, but I'm way too lazy to transfer them to my PC right now. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

And about that Raedarlingz Made Easy, I'll get around to it. Just not that soon.

Ee Ping, patient ya.... Haha blek.

No comments: