Sunday 27 January 2008

Malaysians are rude

Malaysians are rude. Damn FUCKING RUDE.

Yesterday, I went to Sunshine Square because there was a one-day sale there, and my mum wanted to go. Of course, the place was packed.

Don't get me wrong, I would never visit such a place. Especially when it's crowded. I just tagged along because there was absolutely nothing else to do.

With a stroke of bad luck, I needed to use the bathroom.

You can imagine the condition of the bathroom over there. With so many people and so few cubicles, one can bet that the cubicles would not only be fully occupied, but the place would also stink like hell.

You know how Malaysians que?

THEY PUSH THEIR WAY AROUND LIKE FUCKING HOOLIGANS, AS IF THEY WILL NEVER GET A CHANCE TO USE THE BATHROOM.

I was definitely NOT PLEASED because I almost lost my balance and fell onto the GRIMY BATHROOM WALLS.

EXCUSE ME HOR!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIRTY MY CLOTHES OKAY!!!!

Plus, my bag was white. I think I was clutching my bag so tightly, people were beginning to think that I had a million dollars in there.

Despite the bathroom being ridiculously narrow and small, the people just don't care.

And you know how we should normally stand in que AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BATHROOM, AND NOT DIRECTLY AT THE DOORS OF THE CUBICLES????

The bathroom was soooooo narrow that only two people could stand behind each cubicle door. I, unfortunately, had to stand at the entrance, because each cubicle already had two others waiting behind it.

No, thank you. I do not wish to dirty my clothes by squeezing through.

I patiently waited until everyone was done. Unlike the other idiots, I stood AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BATHROOM, NOT DIRECTLY BEHIND ONE OF THE CUBICLES.

Except for the fully occupied cubicles, the bathroom was finally empty. So I stood at the entrance of the bathroom, thinking that it would be my turn very soon.

However, ONE FUCKING IDIOTIC, UNCIVILISED, RUDE AND PLAIN STUPID LADY SQUEEZED THROUGH AND WENT AHEAD OF ME AND STOOD DIRECTLY BEHIND ONE OF THE CUBICLE DOORS!!!

AND SHE EVEN HAD THE GUTS TO SMILE AT ME!

I think the lady was just too dense to see that I was first in line.

I finally realised how rude Malaysians are, and I reluctantly stood behind one of the cubicle doors as well. Everyone else followed suit.

I think if I had continued standing at the entrance of the bathroom, I'd never get my turn.

I have been to many other countries, and all the people there STAND AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BATHROOM. Malaysia is the only country where people stand directly behind the cubicles, and are even rude enough to over-take others who are standing at the entrance.

And when my mum was standing in line to try on some clothes in the fitting room, a stupid lady actually started an argument, saying that she was first in line and all that crap.

Which was probably not true, unless my mother had over-took her by accident.

Even so, she could have explained it nicely, right? No need to get all jumpy and grumpy over such a small matter.

PLEASE DO NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELF BY BEING SO SELFISH AND RUDE CAN OR NOT?

My mother just kept quiet and let her go first. It's pointless arguing with idiots, because they will always argue back with senseless arguments, which you cannot counter. They'll just annoy you all the more.

Let me give you an example of my own experience:

Chatting with a guy on MSN.

Me: Hey, why did you give away my MSN e-mail to others?
Him: I did not.
Me: Yes, you did. A stranger just talked to me and she said u gave my e-mail to her. Her name is XXX.
Him: I don't know her. Go to hell.
Me: Excuse me? Why are you using foul words against me for no reason?
Him: I like to use ma use loh.
Me: Fine. I do not talk to uncivilised people like you.
Him: You are the one being uncivilised.
Me: I don't think so, because you are the one arguing pointlessly.
Him: Oh, and you very got point lah!
Me: Well, at least I'm stating facts and my point of view. Your arguments aren't making any sense, you know?
Him: Go to hell.

As you can notice, he didn't even answer my question. I bet it was because his brain was not capable enough to generate a smart reply.

Me: Why should I?
Him: Fuck you.

I didn't reply him for awhile, because I was busy doing something else.

Him: Oi, why so long didn't reply?
Me: I was busy.
Him: Busy doing what? Fucking?

What is wrong with him?

Me: Yeah, aren't you just jealous that I've got someone to fuck with but you haven't?
Him: Jealous for what? Fucker!!!
Me: Whatever. As I mentioned, I do not argue with uncivilised people like you.
Him: Fucker!!! Fucker!!!

See what I mean?

In the end, you'll come to the sad realisation that you're just lowering your own status and IQ by merely acknowledging their presence.

Malaysians are stupid, rude, and uncivilised.

So, sue me for telling the truth.


No comments: