Friday 7 December 2007

Singapore trip

I'm back from Singapore!

I'll just K.I.S.S. (Keep It Short and Simple).

Went sightseeing. Visited places. Sentosa, Singapore Science Centre, Singapore Zoo, Esplanade, Bugis, Suntec City, Orchard Road, the usual. Rained cats, dogs, chickens, horses, cows and pigs at Sentosa. My shoes wore out and water seeped in. Drenched in rainwater. Brand-new Extreme sweater got soaked through. Sob. Stopped raining immediately after buying a raincoat. Damn. Shopped till I dropped on the last day. Adidas sneakers. Kipling backpack. Nike tote bag. Body Shop perfume. Miscellaneous. Spent RM 2000 altogether. Owing Kevin's mum $170.

I love my new Adidas sneakers!!!! You definitely have to take a look at it.

The Kipling bag is really, really nice, too. It cost me $170. Try converting it to Malaysian currency. Burned a Black Hole in my pocket. Kevin's mum paid for it with her credit card. Now I owe her.

*sigh*

Last night, I talked to my mum on the phone.

Me: I bought a Kipling bag, which cost $170.

Mum: ....

....???

!!!!!

!!!!!!!!

!@$#^&(&??$!!%&###!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: ...

Whoops. I bought on impulse again.

No comments: