Sunday 2 December 2007

I'm so pissed off

I overslept, and now my mum has brought my brother to Gurney to watch Enchanted and I can't go.

Sheesh.

I've apparently misplaced (I won't say I lost it) my ability to blog.

I asked Marcus for ideas, but none were helpful. Finally, I said, "Give me one word. Any word, besides the word 'word'."

He said 'web cam.'

However, I don't know what to make out of that. Yokey suggested that I blog about what a great friend she is.

............

=.=

OMG, Yokey is like, such a great friend! I was like out of blogging ideas, but she was like oh-so-helpful! She even gave me this idea to blog about her! She knew I am going to Singapore tomorrow for my holiday trip, and she actually called to bid me goodbye, and very conveniently reminding me about her souvenirs.

My point is, she actually cared enough to actually call me! I'm oh-so-touched!!

Dear God, please forgive me for telling lies. I promise I will repent in my prayers tonight.

WTF is wrong with my parents??!?

During exams, my mother restricted my online hours, saying that I will be free to go online anytime I want, and however long I want after my exams are over.

Now my exams are over. And what does she say?

"Enough liao ha! you go online like 10 hours a day!"

Uh, but I thought she said I could
go online anytime I want, and however long I want.

And she doesn't allow me to go online past 1 a.m.

How freaking ridiculous is that? There was once, I stayed up till 3 a.m. and she freaked out. *shakes head* She confiscated the modem as a 'punishment'. And just yesterday, I switched on the computer (it was in the afternoon; there was no valid reason for her to stop me), and she demanded, "What do you think you're doing?"

Of course, it was pretty obvious what I wanted to do, so I just looked back at her defiantly.

THEN SHE TOOK AWAY THE MODEM, AND DEMANDED THAT I SWITCH OFF THE COMPUTER IMMEDIATELY!

So what if I go online first thing in the morning? So what if I stay that way till past my bedtime?

I STRESSED MYSELF OUT LIKE HELL DURING THE EXAM SEASON AND NOW I CAN'T CLAIM MY FREEDOM BACK? I STUDIED TILL LIKE FIVE IN THE MORNING EVERY DAY DURING EXAMS OKAY??!?? SO WHAT IF I GO ONLINE TILL THE WEE HOURS IN THE MORNING? I LOVE BEING NOCTURNAL CANNOT IS IT? SO WHAT IF I GO ONLINE TEN HOURS A DAY? YOU SAID I COULD!

Shouldn't my mum be very, very, very happy and thankful that at least I'm not outside gallivanting with my friends who are supposedly 'bad influence' and may "teach me bad stuff or make me rebel or smoke pot or lose my virginity etc."?

Don't my parents realise how lucky they are to have a daughter like me? There are tons of other girls out there who would very much prefer clubbing the night through, partying with every free time they have got, and having sex at every opportunity they get!

I am so very, very, very pissed off right now.

The only reason I'm not using any foul language here is because I don't want to type something which I might regret later on. I also try not to pollute my blog too much by keeping the vulgarities to a minimum.

However, do keep in mind that whenever I am feeling awfully angry, you can bet those words
are constantly being uttered under my breath.

Like now.

I know this is one of my rantings again, which may seem a little childish, but what the heck. Everyone knows (or should know) that I never hesitate to show exactly how I feel. If you are uncomfortable with that, just bear with it or get lost.

Marcus always tells me to "control my temper".

Why should I? As long as people treat me the right way, I'll make sure I do my part. I don't see anything that could go wrong.

It's just that some people seem to prefer getting on the bad side of me. They just don't know what they are getting themselves into.

Some people should just fuck off.

P.S. I'm going to Singapore tomorrow, so I will not be able to update my blog till I get back again, unless I'm lucky enough to get Internet access over there. Wish me luck.

No comments: