Thursday 29 November 2007

I'm stupid

I was eating yogurt, and I thought I wanted fruits to go with it. I opened the fridge and took out a fruit. I guesses it was a mango, but to be sure, I asked my mum.

Me: (holding up the fruit) Mummy, is this a mango?
Mum: Haiyo.......

Okay, so from her reaction, I was pretty sure it was a mango.

I was IM-ing with Marcus, and I told him about it.

Me: I'm eating yogurt right now, and I love eating it with fruits. So I went to the fridge and took out a mango.
Marcus: Mm?
Me: But I wasn't exactly sure if it was a mango or not. So I took it out and asked, "Mummy, is this a mango?"
Marcus: Then?
Me: She was like "Haiyo....."
Marcus: Aiyo....
Me: What??
Marcus: Like that also don't know ah... Read the label ma know liao loh...

Mango got label one meh?

At least I know I'm not the only one being stupid.

*grins*

No comments: