Monday 28 June 2010

Knowing. Or not.

"Now Michael (Jackson), He'd put on a show... He'd lose weight; you'd see him lose weight on stage. That's not plastic surgery, he sweated that nose off."
-Michael Kyle, My Wife and Kids-

What's an interesting way to start off a blog entry?

Am having a bad case of blogger's block.

Nothing much going on lately - unusual sleeping habits, skipped meals, anime marathons, unkempt room, piles of laundry, unfinished food and the likes.

I know what you're going to say, so save it. I'm sorry I can't be better than this, you know? It's just...

I know. I'm 20, I'm already in my 3rd year of uni, and I should know better than to rot myself away

Thing is, I'm going to be homeless by the end of July, I'm nervous about my new job at Exxon, I have so much stuff I don't know what to do with them, and I miss having everything being taken care of like how it used to be back home.

I don't know why I'm here right now. Blogging, I mean. There's absolutely nothing worth sharing. Or is it that I've grown so numb that everything that goes on around me doesn't seem that interesting anymore?

The past few days have been...

Lived.

See? That's the best I could think of. Lived. No adjectives. Fun, boring, stressful, exciting, sad, none of those. Just. Lived.


Life (cf. biota) is a characteristic that distinguishes objects that have signaling and self-sustaining processes (biology) from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased (death), or else because they lack such functions and are classified as inanimate.
-Wikipedia-

I don't know. It's like I don't have feelings anymore. Or maybe I do, but they just seem so distant that I can barely feel them. I can barely feel my own feelings. I don't exactly know what that means either.

Watched Toy Story 3 with a few friends the other day. I enjoyed it a lot. I almost cried at the end.

Went to view a room today, but I don't think I'll get it coz the rent is like freaking $500 a month. $600 for twin shared. I don't know. Living expenses are freaking high around here and it makes me wish I had a million dollars. If only.

Since I was already out, I decided that I might as well do a little window shopping alone.

Y'know, solo shopping isn't all that bad. You go where you want, you see what you want, and you linger as long as you want. No obligations. Just me, myself, and I. It's the traveling that sucks. Which reminds me. I've got to get an iPod ASAP before I die of malnutrition, musically speaking.

lol-ness

Been visiting random sites; there's actually lots to see if you really looked. Googling can only give you so much, and many other unpopular sites go unnoticed. If only there was an easier way to reach them.

Random thought. There are some people in this world that I can't help but loathe.

Celebrated Pui Mun's birthday last night. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PUI MUN!!!

It's so much easier to write in your own blog coz then you could write absolutely anything you want, rather than writing, say, an article for a magazine, or your own book, or essay assignments, coz then you'd be confined to a certain topic, a certain scope.

Of course, I'd like to believe that even in blogging, I would be somewhat confined to a scope that I myself see as appropriate, stuff that would be deemed "un-boring" to my readers.

Unlike this post.

Some people rant, some people talk about controversies, some people post funny stories, some people post pictures of themselves having fun in their little adventure called Life. I don't exactly know which category I'm in, but I guess I'm more of a 'contemplater'. I think, and I pen them down in words, in the hopes that others might read them, and then... uh...

Nevermind.

 I may seem happy, childish, even naive on the outside, but you'd never know what lies in the deepest recesses of my mind.

Coz neither do I.

P.S.: I should stop minding about what others think of me.

No comments: