Thursday 3 July 2008

I blame me

First of all, CONGRATS TO JASRYN FOR HAVING HER DREAM COME TRUE!!!

Am happy for you. 

Really.

***

So far, not many people has responded to my farewell party invitation. 

Sad case.

***

I trusted the wrong person. I made wrong judgements. I was stupid and naive.

I thought I was smart. I planned my moves. I thought I could manipulate people. I thought I was in control. But somehow, I made a mistake and now there's no turning back.

I slipped.

I have to bear the consequences.

People hate me. I've lost my dignity. I've lost a best friend. 

I cried. 

Yes, I cried. Over the best friend that I loved so much, I cried. I really hoped we could be friends forever. It's painful to lose someone you love. Hearing those hurtful words with my own ears, my heart broke in two. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I can be your friend anymore."

After all the happy times we had together, this is how it has to end.

It hurt. A lot.

The person whom I trusted broke his promise, betrayed me, aroused tension within my family, ruined my dignity, and made my best friend hate me. 

I blame my own carelessness. 

However, this isn't the end. In fact, it has just begun to get interesting. I'm gonna make him pay. For my sufferings that he has caused and for making me lose my best friend, he will pay. 

The future sure is interesting.

In psychological and interpersonal relationship wars, I win.

I always win. 


No comments: