Thursday 10 July 2008

games

I bought 4 new PSP games today: Mario SNES emulator (since it's an emulator, it's a lil technical; more like MS-DOS or Linux, where it isn't really user friendly and you have to go through all those grown-uppish procedures before you can actually start the game), Crash Tag Team Racing, Crash of the Titans (yes, I'm a HUGE fan of Crash Bandicoot), and Breath of Fire. 

Mario brings back fond memories. 

I miss the times when Play Station was oh-so-foreign, video games came in cassettes instead of CD's, the graphics were shitty as hell, and when my brother and I were still playing with the old Nintendo console, which looks something like my grandmother's videotape player:

Ahh. The good old times...

Breath of Fire is supposedly a pretty good game, but I shall not comment on it yet. I've just begun playing. The beginning seems a little boring, though. I hope it gets better.

I also bought a new PSP casing:


Ain't it pretty!!

Tonight shall be dedicated to PSP-ing.

No comments: