Friday 21 September 2007

My dramatic life

I just realised how many people have actually linked me up, and how many people actually read my blog. The guilty feeling of not updating my blog for such a long time has finally got to me. So, here I am.

Hello, readers. I'm back.

Not that I have anything really interesting to blog about. No, don't get me wrong. It's not that my life has become mundane and boring. On the contrary, my life is becoming more and more like those typical Cantonese/Korean/Taiwanese soapy dramas. Yes, some things will never happen in real life; we only see them in dramas. And some of us, especially us, the female species (no offense, fellow girls, I'm a female too), wish and wish and wish that we could be in those 'thrilling' situations Cantonese/Korean/Taiwanese female actresses often find themselves stuck in. But, earth to us, we realise that we will never, ever, ever be in their shoes.

We're plain, fat, and boring girls. Who on earth would ever take notice of us?

Surprise, surprise. For the past few days, my life has taken on a roller coaster ride - and a thrilling one at that, too.

You should be so jealous of me. I'm finally experiencing one of those 'superficial' moments that most people think would never, ever, ever happen to them.

The thing is, this stuff is sort of, uh, private. So I can't share it with you guys.

I'm such a show-off, I know.

So you see, I don't really have anything interesting to blog about after all (ref. 3rd paragraph, 1st line).

*Sigh*...I wish I could blog somemore, but I've got to go. My Physics lecture begins at 1.

Oh yeah, don't expect me to be back anytime soon; I'm too busy fussing myself with my new dramatic life.

Besides, my final exam is coming very, very, very soon.

No comments: