Monday 10 September 2007

Me, Myself, and I.

I am in love with Myself. My best friend, Me revealed that she was a little jealous about it. She didn't mind much though, as long as I still kept my promise to be her best friend forever.

Oh by the way, I am going to an Italian opera performance with Marcus, WJ, and Kevin on Wednesday. I hope Myself won't mind that much. I am bringing Me along to the performance, too. I told Myself that I really, really wanted to spend some quality time with my friends. It took a little persuading, buy finally I got permission from Myself to bring Me along.

Just last night, I had only 2 hours of sleep. I went to bed at 12 a.m. but I was too busy tossing Myself around in bed, trying to get Myself to sleep that I didn't get any. At around 2 a.m., I got so fed up so I tried to tire my eyes out by playing with my PSP. Unfortunately, that didn't work because after 30 minutes of PSP-ing, I still felt as energetic as ever. I began tossing and turning Myself again. I even counted sheep. Then, I got awfully frustrated so I decided to ease Myself by visiting the bathroom. I took a glance at my mobile phone. Oh shit. 4 a.m. already. I went to bed.

The next thing I knew, my dad was waking me up. At six-friggin -a.m..

This isn't the first time I have experienced lack of sleep. I think I'm having insomnia.

As for now, I am getting more and more worried by the minute as I still have much to study for my upcoming exams. Shit.

And its really frustrating having to refer to Myself in 3 different forms. Can't I just have my own freedom and type whatever I want? Why must I be under the control of Myself?

Oh no. I think I am going to develop split personalities soon.

At least I can still drown Myself (pun intended) in the hope that one of my personalities might be a little more like Sleepy, the dwarf from Snow White, so that my body can finally get some sleep.

No comments: