Thursday 30 August 2007

Type this sentence with your eyes closed

First trial:
typr this sentence with tour eyes ckised

Second trial:
thpe this sentence with youe eues closed

Third trial:
thpe this sentence with your eyes closed

Fourth trial:
thpr this sentence with your eues closed

Fifth trial:
thte thos sentence with your eies closed (Dammit, this has so many mistakes)

Sixth trial:
type this sencence with your eues closed ('sencence'? What was I thinking?)

Seventh trial:
type this sentence woth your eieis closed (Damn this is so frustrating)

Eighth trial:
thpe this sentence woth your eues closed (Wth is wrong with me?)

Ninth trial:
typethis sentence woth your eues closed

Tenth trial:
type this sentence with yoir eies closed (....)

Final trial:
type this sentence with yoir eies closed

DAMMIT, I GIVE UP!

I can never be a typing pro. The best I could do was the third trial, where I made only one mistake. I don't know what made me do this, anyway. It's a waste of time and I'm getting myself more and more frustrated. Why am I challenging myself to type perfectly?

Forget it. For some unknown reason, I realise that I have been doing lots of thinking lately. And after going through this period of time, I finally realise that ignorance is bliss. I don't want to know what's going to happen to my social life. I don't want to care if my social life will be ruined. I don't want to care what people think of me. 'Cause when I start thinking of all these, I begin to wonder if I'm really happy after all. Having lots and lots of friends, does it really make me happy?

All I see right now is emptiness. Complete vanity.

Therefore, I don't want to think of these anymore. I'd rather read a novel or watch TV, drowning myself in another world, to escape reality. I know it isn't right, to avoid reality like this. But life is too harsh. I can't bear to face it. Every time I do, I break down. I just can't.

My apologies for being moody today. I haven't been myself lately. And BBS (Blogger's block Syndrome) is back so I can't do much typing.

So sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently typing this entire sentence with my eyes closed.