Friday 6 November 2009

top 0.1% and this is what i get

"Saying nothing... sometimes says the most."
-Emily Dickinson-

FARK FARK FARK.

Fark exams, fark tutorials, fark the common bathroom without a water heater.

Farking bad mood now.

Urrgh.

On an unrelated note...

HAHAHAHA RIDICULOUS what???? Lame.



***

You know how hard it is to survive when you're in one of the top 100 universities in the world (which is actually the top 0.1% of universities world wide)? Yeah, we're all struggling. So I'm writing a guide on it to help freshmen orient themselves into this new hectic and stressful life. Hopefully It'll get published some time around next year or so.

I was just going to add "though some of you may NEVER have the chance to experience being in the top 100 universities because back when you had the chance, you weren't mature enough to think that studies are actually GOOD FOR YOUR OWN FUTURE" but decided against it because I didn't want to discriminate. Apparently I've again changed my mind. I happen to be one of those people who don't really take pity on others if they acted like they wanted to destroy their own future by not putting importance in education in the first place.

Don't get pissed off because you'd be wasting your own energy hating me when I don't even know it.

Back to the point - I'm aiming to publish my very own book soon! Stay tuned!!

P.S.: Just in case you were wondering - yes, I do have the credibility to write that book because I myself am in the world's top 100 universities. Ahah. I'm such a show off. I think I should have my rights for that, especially when I'm stressing my ass off over here.

No comments: